At Least Count Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd, protecting your personal data is our priority.
When you use any applications under the brand name of TRI3D (hereinafter the “Application“), we may collect personal data about you.
- Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Least Count Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of India (the “Tri3D”, which expressions shall be interchangeably used and shall mean and include its successors, liquidators, receivers and permitted assigns) with Registered Address: No. 101, Marathon Maxima LBS Road, Mulund West, Mumbai – 400080, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter “Us” or “We”).
- What personal data we collect?
Personal data is a data that identifies an individual directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name.
We may collect the following personal data:
- Identification data (e.g. full name, email and postal addresses) ;
- Login data (e.g. logs, IP address);
- Economic and financial details (e.g. bank details) ;
- Images, texts and photographs.
The user acknowledges and accepts that content of a personal or confidential nature is downloaded, stored, and carried out under his/her sole responsibility. The company shall not be held liable in any way in this respect.
- On what legal basis, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
|Data retention period
|To deliver the services offered through our Application (such as analyzing and processing images, transferring them between devices, and storing your photos in our cloud for the purpose of enhancing our services)
|When you create an account: This action is part of fulfilling a contract that you are a party to, or taking measures at your request before entering into a contract. When you don’t have an account: It is in our legitimate interest to offer you our services.
|When you create an account: Your personal data will be kept for as long as your account exists. When you do not create an account: Images, photographs, and texts will be stored for two years. Furthermore, personal data may be archived for evidentiary purposes for a duration of five years.
|For the purpose of executing activities associated with contracts, processing orders, and managing customer relationships.
|Performance of a contract to which you are party
|Personal data will be kept for the length of our business relationship. Additionally, data concerning your transactions (excluding your banking information) are archived for evidential purposes for a period of five years. Your credit card data is maintained by our payment service provider. However, the CVV2 (Card Verification Value) found on your credit card is not stored.
|To create a database of customers and prospects
|Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business
|For our customers: Personal data is kept for the duration of our business relationship. For our prospects: Personal data is stored for a period of 3 years from the last interaction with us, such as communication or action.
|To send newsletters, requests and direct marketing mailings
|For our customers: our legitimate interest in winning customer loyalty and informing our customers of our latest newsFor our prospects: your consent
|Personal data are retained for a period of 3 years starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action) or until you withdraw your consent.
|To answer to your information request and other inquiries
|Our legitimate interest in responding to your inquiries
|Personal data are retained during the processing of your request and is deleted once the request has been processed.
|To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
|Legal and regulatory obligations
|Invoices are archived for a period of 10 years.In addition, the data relating to your transactions (with the exception of your banking data) are archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years.
|To elaborate analytics of navigation, site audience, purchases.
|The personal data are retained for 2 years
|To process data subjects’ requests to exercise their rights
|Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests and keeping records of them
|If we ask you a proof of identity: we only retain it for the necessary time to verify your identity. Once the verification has been carried out, the proof is deleted.If you exercise your right to object to direct marketing: we keep this information for 3 years.
- Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Will have access to your data:
- The staff of our company;
- Our processors: web hosting provider and cloud provider, payment provider, mailing provider;
- If applicable: public and private organisations, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations.
- Are your personal data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data is hosted for the duration of the processing on the servers of the company Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Serives located in the United States of America, and India.
As part of the tools, we use (see article on the recipients of your personal data, especially our processors), your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your personal data in this context is secured with the use of following safeguards:
- Either personal data are transferred to a country that has been recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission, in accordance with article 45 of the GDPR : in this case, this country ensures a level of protection deemed sufficient and adequate to the provisions of the GDPR; or
- The personal data are transferred to a country whose level of data protection has not been recognized as adequate to the GDPR : in this case these transfers are based on appropriate safeguards indicated in article 46 of the GDPR, adapted to each provider, including but not limited to the execution of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, the application of Binding Corporate Rules or under an approved certification mechanism; or
- The personal data are transferred under the any appropriate safeguards described in Chapter V of the GDPR.
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time as defined by article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time as defined by article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection as defined by article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), under GDPR article 77, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
- Right to define instructions related to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, Article 7 of the GDPR provides that you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to data portability: under specific conditions defined in article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as defined by article 21 of the GDPR. Please note that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing us using the contact details below. For this matter we may ask you to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
- What cookies do we use?
- Contact information for data privacy matters
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact address: 2nd Floor, Olsen Spaces, 5th Main, 7th Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karanataka, India – 560102.
Entry into force: March 1, 2023